Upcoming Tuesday Morning Information Sessions:
Please join our Secondary School Student Support Services team for a presentation about how parents can support the development of strong executive functioning skills in the home. This presentation will be held in the Protea Tree Conference Room. This session will target middle and high school students.
The National Center for Learning Disabilities (NCLD) writes that executive function skills allow us to:
• Make plans • Keep track of time and finish work on time
• Keep track of more than one thing at once
• Meaningfully include past knowledge in discussions
• Evaluate ideas and reflect on our work
• Change our minds and make mid-course corrections while thinking, reading, and writing
• Ask for help or seek more information when we need it
• Engage in group dynamics
• Wait to speak until we're called upon
Tuesday Parent Info Sessions
The last Parent Info Session was on Tuesday 30 May 2017. Look out for future Parent Sessions in the 2017-18 school year!
Tuck shop menu
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday: 07:15 - 15:45 / Friday: 07:15 - 14:30