Inspiring Excellence; Encouraging Compassion; Creating Leaders
The American International School of Lusaka is a diverse community that embraces Zambian and global perspectives to inspire students to achieve academic excellence and become successful, life-long learners and leaders who are confident, compassionate, well rounded, responsible world citizens.
The AISL objectives are as follows:
- Provide the best quality internationally recognized programs for students.
- Help students better understand and appreciate the culture, environment, and people of Zambia.
- Use the international nature of the school to help all students learn to value human diversity.
- Create a community of parents, teachers and students in order to nurture all students to become responsible, humane and productive citizens of the world.
AISL Core Values: The three R’s
We respect ourselves.
- We strive for excellence.
- We are responsible for our own actions and personal belongings.
- We are prepared.
- We follow school dress code.
We respect others.
- We appreciate diversity and human dignity.
- We respect everyone's right to learn.
- We appreciate that our choice of language and actions affect others.
- We treat others as we would like to be treated.
- We promote a positive school atmosphere.
- We cooperate with all members of the school community as they carry out their responsibilities.
We respect our school and environment.
- We move safely around the school.
- We take care of school property.
- We keep our school clean.
- We reduce, reuse, and recycle.
- We follow school rules.
- We are positive ambassadors of the school.