AISL is deeply committed to child protection, and the AISL Board of Directors has adopted a policy to guide our faculty, staff, and families in matters related to the health, safety and care of children in attendance at our school.
As part of the overal AISL educational program and specific to our shared responsibility to educate and to ensure a safe environment in which all children can learn and grow, AISL will:
- Provide age appropriate lessons for all grade levels to help students understand personal safety, needs and rights.
- Provide parent materials and information sessions to help you better understand our programs and policy.
- Annually train faculty and staff to recognize and report issues of abuse and neglect.
The AISL Administration has developed a Child Protection Handbook designed to carry out the AISL Child Protection Policy. The handbook presents the following:
- AISL Child Protrection Policy
- Child Protection Identification Guidelines
- Child Protection Reporting Procedures
- AISL Faculty and Staff Child Protection Commitment
- AISL Parent Child Protection Commitment
You may click here to download and view the AISL Child Protection Handbook.