1. **LAST DAY TO SIGN UP APRIL 23** 10-Week Oxford Style Debating Program
We use an award-winning and evidence-backed methodology to help students understand the science of debating. Led by top global mentors, our program enables students to develop communication, leadership, collaboration, and critical and creative thinking skills.
A 10-week immersive and engaging program in collaboration with Debate Mate from London.
- Learn to debate with skill and power
- Develop communication and critical thinking skills
- Build core confidence to shine in any situation
- Engage with issues beyond standard academic topics
- Develop desirable social and emotional skills
Program Fee: USD 320
Program Duration: Over 10 weeks
Eligibility Criteria: Grades 3 to 10
Program start date- 1st May 2021
Program details on: https://joinspeakup.com/coreprogram.php
To apply: https://forms.gle/TjGC2WGtaMBGXmcPA
2. **PROGRAM STARTS MAY 1** Creative Writing Program by CA Conrad (Faculty of Columbia University)
CA Conrad will guide students to cultivate daily creative practices that can enlighten their minds and enhance their lives. With CAConrad's (Soma)tic Poetry Rituals, they will be able to see the creative viability in everything around them and use it to their poetic advantage. CAConrad will guide students to build (Soma)tic Rituals each week. On the last day of the program, students will write and present their poems and get an assessment for the same.
- Boosting Creativity
- Forming (Soma)tic Routines
- Writing and Improving Poetic Expressions
- Incorporating Feedback
Program Fee: USD 240
Program Duration: 3 weekends (Only Saturdays)
Eligibility Criteria: Grades 8-12
Program start date- 1st May 2021
Program details on: https://learnwithleaders.com/creativewriting
To apply: https://forms.gle/kPSnpt5pV1jANn2q6
Please feel free to reach out to me for any clarifications.
+91 78380 12821
3. **APPLICATIONS DUE APRIL 28** Creative Innovation & Imagination Bootcamp: The Walt Disney Way
Learn with Leaders is inviting applications for a high school Bootcamp being conducted by scholars from WALT DISNEY, Scholars from STANFORD UNIVERSITY and BERKELEY UNIVERSITY.
Creative Innovation & Imagination Bootcamp: The Walt Disney Way
The workshop will provide young leaders with design thinking skills that can help them take on challenges toward their life goals. Students will work on a group project inspired by the vision behind Walt Disney's iconic theme parks. They will get a glimpse into the parks’ creative process and work with other students to design a space that brings joy and inspiration to others.
Key Takeaways :
• Innovative bootcamp taught the Disney way.
• Creative Confidence: Design Thinking, Critical Thinking.
• Project-building for an impactful portfolio by working in groups.
• Collaboration: Negotiation, Emotional Intelligence.
• Daily Mentorship by the mentors throughout the workshop.
Students will work with Cheryl SF Chi (PhD), Regional AEC Technology Manager, Walt Disney Imagineering Asia; Professor Jiin-Song Tsai (PhD), Professor, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan; and Helen Chen, Founder, Southgrove Scholars. 30 high school students (grades 8th to 12th) from across the world will be chosen.mParticipants will get a certificate co-signed by the program faculty.
Program Dates: May 15 to 23, 2021
Program Fee: USD 400
Eligibility: Class 8th - Class 12th
Application Deadline - 28th April 2021
You can go through the program details on: https://learnwithleaders.com/ciibootcamp.php
To apply, click here:
The Leopard's Tale is our main medium to keep our families informed on such things as the day to day happenings on campus, after school activities, summaries of any arts and sports events, helpful resources, and important dates and reminders.
Click on the 'Newrest' icon below to download the app and order from the menu: